YOUR SPECTACULAR GIFT OF CLAIRSENTIENCE (Inner Feeling/Empathy)
When you go shopping do you automatically reach out and touch the dress or shirt on a mannequin or rack before deciding to consider it, or pick up the fruit or vegetable in the grocery store and heft it a couple of times in your hand before dropping it into your bag? You’re seeking information through your gift of clairsentience.
Have you ever had a feeling about someone that seemed in conflict with their behavior? Like meeting someone for the first time who seemed friendly and helpful but something about them felt off? Maybe you dismissed your impression only to find later that your feeling was accurate. This is your gift of clairsentience in action.
How would like to learn to trust your inner feelings and learn from them? That’s what this article is all about. Our inner senses can tell us more about ourselves and our environment than our outer senses alone. Our inner senses can help us in all areas of our life – in communication with others, in our understanding of ourselves and others, and in helping us think clearly and make the right decisions.
Following are some processes you can practice to enhance your gift of inner feeling.
As mentioned before, if you can get a group of like-minded people together to practice you’ll learn more (and faster) than practicing by yourself, although developing your inner senses is beneficial either way.
Inner Feeling Technique 1:
With a group:
- Have everyone sit in a circle with backs comfortably supported and feet flat on the floor. Take time to relax by closing your eyes and focusing on your breathing.
- One by one, each person takes a turn standing behind each person in the circle, placing their hands on the shoulders of each one and allowing a feeling impression to come through their hands.
- The impressions might be warm, cold, faint, strong, hard, soft, happy, sad – any feeling or emotion that comes to you. Don’t analyze it, just share your impression and move on.
- After a person has had a turn, each one in the group shares their opinion about the impressions received about them.
- If you get impressions other than feeling impressions, that’s okay. Just keep going for feelings each time you practice this technique.
Inner Feeling Technique 2:
This is a more advanced technique to try after you’ve become comfortable with Technique 1.
- Start out like the first step in Technique 1 with everyone sitting in a circle. This time, each person sitting in the chair will decide on a positive or negative feeling to project.
- The person sensing impressions shares whether they are receiving a positive or negative feeling as they place their hands on the shoulders of each one in the circle. Don’t analyze, just share your impression and move on.
- After a person has had a turn sensing impressions, the people in the circle can share how they relate to the impressions they received.
A Modification of Technique 2: Psychometry
- With a group, this time one person sits in a chair, both feet flat on the floor eyes closed, holding their hands palm up in their lap.
- Each person in the group takes a turn placing an object (watch, jewelry, scarf, etc.) in the person’s hands.
- The person receiving the objects shares the feeling impressions they get from each object.
- After each round, each person shares how they relate to the impressions received from the object they shared.
More modifications of Technique 2:
- Tune in to a feeling in a room, a building, your house, or your office. Describe to yourself or someone with you the feelings you are sensing.
- When shaking hands with someone, note the impressions you receive.
Technique 3: Receiving Help from Inner Guidance/Higher Power/Intuition
- Take time to relax by focusing on your breathing.
- When you are relaxed, ask your question, requesting that the answer be given as a feeling.
Technique 4: Automatic Writing
- Sit comfortably, both feel flat on the floor, at a desk or table or with a lap desk or large book in your lap. Have a pen/pencil and paper ready.
- Take time to relax by closing your eyes and focusing on your breathing.
- When you are relaxed, open your eyes, place the pen or pencil on the paper, and ask a question or ask for a message from your Inner Guidance/Higher Power/Intuition.
- In a relaxed fashion hold the pen/pencil on the paper and allow your hand to be guided for the answer.
This one may be more of a challenge, but if it feels right, keep persisting until you are comfortable with it.
I hope you practice these processes and enjoy learning how to develop your gift of inner feeling. Let me know in the comments below.
Next week, your gift of Claircognizance (inner knowing) otherwise called prophecy.