Part Two of Your Sixth Sense Superpower
Hello, I’m so glad you’re here!
Psychic, intuition, sixth sense, telepathy, hunches, precognition, prophecy; these are words that conjure up confusion, skepticism, doubt, and even fear in our minds. For many of us, they speak of mysterious, shadowy subjects that we would rather forget about.
But what if these words describe a part of us that is real, that is meant to help make our journey through life easier, to build our self-confidence, to make our lives richer and more rewarding? What if they are gifts to treasure, nurture, and use in our everyday lives? Would you be willing to explore them?
If so, read on. In this post, I’ll be talking about your gift of clairvoyance, clear seeing, your inner vision. Your gift of clairvoyance literally helps you see clearly in all kinds of situations.
We are all taught to put on a happy face, to cover up our true feelings when we are upset. That doesn’t make us bad people, but it can make for misunderstanding, missed opportunities, and ongoing problems when we want clear communication. Would it help to be able to see your partner’s, your child’s, or your co-worker’s state of mind?
Most of us have been deceived by someone who lied to us, whether in a personal or business situation. Wouldn’t it be great to know who we could trust?
You can’t hide your aura. That’s what this post is all about.
You have the ability to look at someone and see their true state of mind – whether they are happy or sad, angry, open, healthy or ill, confused or clear-minded. How would this knowledge help you simplify your life? Would it help you understand others? Would it help you improve your communication with others?
Developing our powers of intuition is our birthright. We were meant to develop our full potential as human beings and to support each other in that endeavor in order to love our lives and make the world a better place.
The next two processes will help to open your inner eyes to the world of invisible energy. Don’t let their simplicity fool you. They are powerful. If you practice them, you will see results (pun intended).
Technique 1. How to See Auras
You can do this technique in front of a mirror or gather friends or family together and take turns looking at each other’s auras. It’s fun to practice in a group because you learn from the experience of others as well as your own.
- Have someone sit opposite you about five feet away (or look at yourself in a mirror) in a location that is neither too light nor too dark. It helps if the background is plain, like a blank wall.
- Next, let your eyes relax and lose focus.
- Look at your subject’s forehead or the middle of their torso.
- In a few seconds you will see a subtle band of light around the person. This is part of their aura.
- After you’ve become familiar with this stage, ask the person to think about an experience that made them feel good. You will see the light grow brighter and possibly bigger, too. You may even see a color.
- Ask the person to think of something sad or frustrating. You will see their aura shrink and grow dimmer.
- Once you have become more comfortable with this technique, you can experiment by asking the person to choose a negative or positive thought and see if you can tell them which kind of thought they are thinking.
The first thing most people see is a narrow band of white light around the person. As you become more experienced, you will see a wider band of a single color or multiple colors that move in and out around the person.
If you are one of the few who can already see auras, you can refine your skill by becoming familiar with the details in the aura, including the colors and movement, and learning what they mean. Google is a good resource for this.
Technique 2. Seeking Guidance
- Sit in a relaxed position with your back comfortably supported and both feet flat on the floor.
- Close your eyes, relax, and focus on your breathing.
- Ask your spiritual helpers/inner self/higher power a question and ask that the answer be in the form of a mental picture.
- Note whether your answer makes sense to you or not.
- If not, ask for more clarification. If you don’t get more clarification, chances are you will receive it in a dream or in some form in your daily life.
- Let the question go.
I hope you’ll try these techniques and share your experience and questions in the comments below. If you want to learn more about your gift of vision, search your favorite online book store or YouTube to explore more about your aura.
In case you missed it, here’s the link to Part I of this series. https://wordpress.com/post/nancyfairbrother.com/131
I have tried the seeing auras before without success but I have done the question and answer with some interesting and strange results. The strange ones all made sense in the end, I just had to be patient and wait.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Did you try either process?. You’re right – you just have to be patient with the answers. We have preconceived ideas about what answers might/should be and how they come to us and we need to let those go. Spirit doesn’t always work the way we think it will. Do you still use the Q and A process? If you spent enough time practicing seeing auras, you would eventually see them. Some people’s gift of clairaudience isn’t as important to them as one or more of the others would be, so it takes more time and definitely the interest to pursue it.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Whoops! I just noticed an error in my reply above. I meant to say clairvoyance instead of clairaudience (“Some people’s gift of clairaudience . . .”) Ack! I was writing the upcoming section about clairaudience at the time and didn’t notice the mistake.